Monday, April 22, 2013

Opinion Writing

I am on a writing kick I've noticed. However, I really feel like the students have done a great job with writing this year, and I feel like they really understand the writing process. We've amped up the amount of writing the kiddos are doing in all subject areas, and it shows. Makes a teacher proud! :-)

Anyway, we've informally done opinion writing all year, but we started a formal unit on it just recently. Here is the anchor chart we made for opinion writing:



I'm excited to see how their writing turns out. They were allowed to write about whatever topic they chose. More pictures to come later! 

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love teaching writing! I love finding new writing ideas! So glad I found your blog--I'm your newest follower!

    Ms. Cranfill's Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks for stopping by - I will check out your blog also!

      Delete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips