Tuesday, March 13, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

Wow! So spring break is upon us in my school district right now, and the hubby and I went out of town for the weekend for some much needed R&R. When I got back, I was surprised by a couple of sweet fellow bloggers who had given me my first blog award! What a great thing to come home to! :-) I feel so excited and honored - thank you so very much to Brittany at Sweet Seconds and Erika at The Honey Bunch!!! These 2 ladies both have super cute blogs of their own, so please go and check them out!!! I just love finding new blogs, and I am just so impressed with the way blogging teachers share their ideas and resources.


I now get to pass this lovely award on to some other deserving blogs, and I will be including some new discoveries as well as some old favorites. Here are the rules for the award:

1. Link back to the blogger(s) who gave you the award.
2. Pass the award on to 5 other lovely bloggers.
3. Follow the person who sent it to you.

Soooooo..... Drumroll please! Here are the blogs I am passing this award along to:

 Michelle at The 3AM Teacher - love love love her graphics, clip arts, and tutorials!


Deb at Oh My Little Classity Class - shares so many free resources and has great common core math activities, she has been so helpful to me as I've started my blogging journey!


Lori at Conversations in Literacy - Lori has tons of great literacy ideas, and she shares them so selflessly!


Krista at The Second Grade Superkids - I just discovered this blog recently, and I'm excited to see what else she has in store. She is a teacher in a dual language classroom, especially as I have a high ELL population in my classroom.


Jill at Mrs. T's First Grade Class - This is another fairly new blog to me, and I'm really enjoying reading about her class (she teaches at an arts centered school - very cool!) and seeing her ideas, pictures, and resources.

Thanks again to Brittany at Sweet Seconds and Erika at The Honey Bunch for thinking of me, and to the blogs I passed the award on to, come and get it! :-)
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips