Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kinder-2nd Linky Party

I know, double post. However, I had to do this now before I forgot. I love linky parties, and I found one that is just awesome. Jeannie over at Kindergarten Lifestyle had the BRILLIANT idea to link up all the wonderful K-2 blogs that are out there in bloggy universe. I just LOVE finding new blogs, as everyone seems to have great ideas, resources, and tips. Go now and check it out and be sure to start following some of the fabulous new blogs out there!!! Click the picture below to go the direct page and sign up!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I’m passing on an award to you! Come over and see!
    Stacy
    Mrs Johnson’s First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog at the linky party! I'm excited to be a new follower!

    Mrs. Krull
    Of Primary Importance

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips