Saturday, March 17, 2012

Another Award and TPT

A big thank you to Stacy at Mrs. Johnson's First Grade for the Top Ten blog award! I am going to have to think about who to pass this one on to, so I will post that later. Thanks so much to everyone who has joined my blog - it is growing every single day, and I just love it! Sharing ideas and finding fellow blogs to stalk read has been so enjoyable, and I feel like a better teacher with all the awesome ideas out there! :-)
Thank you also to Michelle at The 3AM Teacher for creating the Giver Award! What a cute award. This can also be passed along to other blogs!

On another note, I have finally gotten my Teachers Pay Teacher store up and running. I've transferred all my free files over there, and every freebie I post on my blog I will put on my TpT store as well. That way everything will be in one place! I will also be working on some units and fun things to post in the future on TpT. Stop by and visit and become a fan! :-) If you'd like to sign up for TpT and haven't yet, click this link: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Signup?ref=mrskilby

Check my profile on  - TeachersPayTeachers.com Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a cute blog! I found you through the Linky Party (I think!) I'm now following you!

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips